1. How old are you? I’m currently 18. :) I turn 19 April 10th!
2. are you single? yeah, but I rock it lolnoIdon’t
3. At what age do you think you’ll get married? that’s not really something you can put a time stamp on. Whenever the time is right.
4. color scheme? I’m not really sure. I know I like pink and yellow, but I also love blue, and anything with purple is adorable.
5. cake flavor? tres leches. there is no cake like tres leches cake. you have not lived until you’ve had it.
6. who will be your maid of honor? Jade. most definitely. She’s my best friend, and that’s what maid of honors are, aren’t they?
7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding? tough one. Gardens are beautiful, but you’re kind of at the mercy of the weather, and beaches are just too messy. Traditional is nice, but so bland. I’d have to go with garden.
8. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? Anywhere really, as long as I’m with him. a honeymoon is something you have to figure out together. I know I want to go to Venice at some point in my life, and I’ve always been in love with cruise ships, and Disney World, of course, but I feel like Disney World is somewhere I’d take my kids.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite? tons. my family is incredibly massive, and you can’t just pick and choose family. if you invite one, then you have to invite that entire group, and if you invite that group you have to invite that group, and so on and so forth.
10. Will that include your exes? I don’t currently have any exes, but I don’t think I would invite them if I did.
11. How many layers of cake do you want? 3 to 5. Whatever it takes to feed the whole family really. :)
12. When do you want to get married; morning or evening? evening or late afternoon. I’m not a morning person, and I do not want to be yawning and falling asleep at my own wedding. plus I’m not getting up at the crack of dawn to get ready.
13. Name the song or tune you’d like to play at your wedding? what do you mean? like, when the bride enters, or when the bride and groom exit, or when the bride and groom enter the reception, or the first dance, or what? If you mean the first dance, I would love to do “Darling I Do”. so beautiful.
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon fork and knife? well, irl, I’m very casual, but a wedding is kind of a big deal, and I love fine dining when I have the chance, so fine dining.
15. champagne or red wine? are you serious? I’m terribly clumsy. I don’t want to spill red wine all over my white dress.
16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding? definitely a few days after the wedding. I feel like leaving right away would just be stressful.
17. money or household items? preferably household items, because if you give me money, chances are I’m not gonna have it in me to spend it on a kitchen aid mixer.
18. How many kids would you like to have? 3 to 5.
19. will you record your wedding in DVD/CD? sure, why not?
20. Do you think someone will object at your wedding? no… I hope not… but it would be funny if they would. :)
21. Dress type? I actually found my future wedding dress when I was doing dress fittings for my aunt’s wedding. It’s perfect. The top is strapless princess cut with a corset back and it’s all sparkly, and then at the waist, there’s a big silky bow and from there it goes out into a perfectly plain princess poof and it’s so perfect, and it was only $350. Now I just have to go find it again. <3
22. What type of flowers? I don’t know my flowers too well, but I love roses, mainly because that’s my middle name. I also love lilies and azaleas and hibiscus <3
23. How many bridesmaids and what color dresses? Well, I’ve got Jade, then Gabbie, Sami, Jen, Emilee, and Alicia. Well, at least that’s my line up for now. but if I keep this one, they’ll all be a different color. red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. or if I end up having 10 (which I pray to GOD I don’t, because that’s a massive amount of bridesmaids) they’d all be a different princess. Sorry other girls, Jade already called Cinderella.
24. Black tie or casual? probably black tie, but my parents wedding was casual, and I loved it. I could be swayed either way.
25. reception location? basically anywhere that will fit everyone comfortably. Preferably not outdoor, because that gets messy if people are dressed up, and I’ve lived in Ohio my whole life, and it’s taught me one very important thing: NEVER TRUST THE WEATHER.
26. Who’s wedding plan would you like to know next? anyone really. I don’t even curr bro.
nevermind. I went, but there was a ton of people there and I just don’t feel like going by myself anyway. I did go to the store and got some milk, so I think I’m gonna take a break from homework and have some hot cocoa and watch a movie. I hate feeling like I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry, and I hate even more that I don’t have anyone I feel like I can cry to because I don’t want to burden anyone. whatever. I’m sure I’ll feel much better after a good movie.
that awkward moment when you can’t motivate yourself to do any more work, and you look up at the poster above your desk, and John Belushi is looking at you like “why are you going to class at all? what are you even doing?”
John, you’re such an inspiration to every college student in the world. I do have to do homework now though. :(
we had pizza, which was good, because I forgot to eat today. and Nuance came, and I love Nuance (Nuance is an all boys acapella group, if you didn’t know) and it turns out I might not get a songfest shirt, so that sucks, but it’s okay. I’ll live. but yeah. Now I’m back and I’m probably going to continue reading this chapter in the stupid DST book. :P I’m honestly done with this class. Thank god I don’t have to deal with it for the rest of the week. honestly. my hatred for this class is extraordinary. but yeah. I’m gonna leave to go see a comedian tonight at 8:45, and because my roommate went home for the day and my RA is sick, I’ll be going alone, because that’s what forever alone people do, and if there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s being forever alone. ferreal. I’m like, the best.
so it’s Tuesday, and it’s just about as Tuesday as I assumed it would. We’re way behind on our IH project, meaning we haven’t even started. DST was awful. I got to be hostess, but everything I did, I did wrong. I didn’t do a single thing correctly, and I’m just a mess. Thank god I get to work with cool people though. We make a great team, even if none of us know what’s going on. We actually had to carry the ice bucket from the salad bar into the kitchen and this kid in the kitchen named Cory was making fun of Philamina and I because we’re just idiots. :P So yeah. DST sucked. then SS wasn’t too bad, because we had a pretty simple test, and yeah. Then of course the weather outside is perfect, especially for playing four square or spud, but no. I’m stuck at school all day :( I don’t even have a jump rope here. Not even a skip it. Idk, I just never have any time anymore. Like, I don’t even have the time to write this, but I’m doing it anyway. That’s how much I love you. but yeah. I have tons of stuff to do today, and I only have until 5:15 to do it, and it’s 4 now. I’m so stressed out I’m making myself sick. oh well. at least I get to go hang out with my sisters and go see a comedian tonight. :) that’ll mellow out my Tuesday.
i don’t wanna go to school today. i don’t wanna be in college today. i freaking hate tuesdays. no. just no. i hate these pants, i hate this shirt, i hate this tie, and i just look like a very short wide man. no me gusta.